The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 33,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 12 sold-out performances for that many people to see it. Here’s some images:
- My post comparing free/open source BPM tools of 2011 is still the most visited. Think I should update it.
- My post on Private Cloud “lowcost” with Proxmox was the most visited in 2013 per day. I will continue writing about IaaS and PaaS, and specially on WSO2 AppFactory, WSO2 Private PaaS (Apache Stratos) and RedHat OpenShift.
- The referring site were: soapUI.org (my swiss-army-knife, although Mac OS X has an unfriendly UI), bonitasoft.org (my posts are used as marketing material, I think I should charge them for that :D ), konakart.com (an Java eCommerce platform to build small and big Shots, a tool really impressive because it is easily integrable and suitable for any requirement).
- Total visitors of the countries of South America (ca. 4800) is higher than the U.S., Europe and India. For this reason, the next year I will write more in Spanish.
- What about of WSO2 ?. Nothing, because It is necessary more diffusion and more content oriented to beginners.
Just some keywords for this 2014:
- Service Oriented Integration (SOI) and terms related as SOA, API, ESB, etc.
- Platform as an Service (PaaS) and usecases as BigData, DevOps, Productivity, etc.
- Security of Information and over Business Transactions
- And ECM, Portal, BPM, ERP, CRM, eCommerce free/open source and WSO2 Cloud Connectors (for cloud-cloud and cloud-enterprise integration)
And finally, here two links to predictions for 2014:
Forrester Top Technology Trends for 2014 And Beyond (by Peter High)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterhigh/2013/11/25/forrester-top-technology-trends-for-2014-and-beyond/ Las 10 tendencias tecnológicas para la empresa en 2014, según Gartner (by Esther Macías, in Spanish)
http://www.ticbeat.com/tecnologias/las-10-tendencias-tecnologicas-para-la-empresa-en-2014-segun-gartner/ In conclusion the keywords are: Mobile and Apps, Cloud Architecture, API (APIs become digital glue, before was SOA/SOI), Business Intelligence Platforms, “Trust” and “identity” get a rethink and IT becomes an agile service broker (or fades away). -end